What to do when it hurts? A potent, natural herbal blend for reducing everyday aches and pains, Enerex Pain X offers a safe alternative to aspirin and NSAIDs. This blend includes Perluxan (a patented hops extract), Pineapple, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Pine Tree Bark, Black Pepper, and the miracle enzyme Serrapeptase. Several of these ingredients have been through double blind clinical trials to prove their effectiveness against pain and swelling. Pain X uses Delayed Release capsules which allows the therapeutic levels of the active ingredients to be delivered where they can be best absorbed, offering you much needed relief.
90 DRcaps Dietary supplement
No pain, no gain? Nonsense. Whether you have ligament or joint pain due to injury, surgery, over-training or a chronic inflammatory ailment such as arthritis, the type of pain that reduces mobility should not be neglected, or accepted as part of aging.
If you’re in midlife, the painful truth is that if you don’t already have aching joints, one in two will by age 75. We have all witnessed how chronic pain and restricted movement can severely affect quality of life. Yet, living with pain – and the inflammation that accompanies it – can be remedied without side effects. Nature made powerful protectors inside many plants that can reduce your pain and increase your performance.
Enerex Pain X offers a specialized blend of botanical anti-inflammatories that reduce pain. Well known herbs, spices, trees and fruits like Pineapple, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Hops, Pine Tree Bark and Black Pepper, and the miracle enzyme Serrapeptase offer relief of joint and arthritic pain, and are backed by extensive research.
Take a positive approach to living pain-free. Consider:
- Hops Extract (Perluxan®), from the Hops plant, subdues pain by helping the body’s pro-inflammatory chemicals with its alpha acids
- Bromelain from pineapple is a well-known protein-digesting enzyme that has been shown to speed healing and reduce arthritic pain
- Pine Bark Extract (Enzogenol®) has antioxidants called procyanidins and phenolic acids that fight arthritics and scavenges free radicals which cause premature aging
- Serrapeptase enzyme “digests” protein particles, helping to break up and remove scar tissue in joints, and acts as an anti-inflammatory while blocks the pathway of pain.
- Turmeric contains Curcumin, which is well substantiated by medical science that it decreases inflammatory enzymes called COX-2 and 5-LOX to reduce pain
- Devil’s Claw, a traditional herbal remedy root, also has research to prove its ingredients provide the body needed nutrients to block pathways which cause joint inflammation
- Boswellia improves joint pain and mobility with its regeneration properties in a component called boswellic acids
- Black Pepper contains piperine, a chemical that helps to reduce pain by triggering receptors in your body which respond to counteract the feeling of pain.
Relief without side effects
We all ache now and then – whether it’s a headache, pulled muscle or stiff joint. Most of us don’t have time to deal with pain so we take a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as ibuprofen, aspirin, celecoxib or naproxen to cover symptoms and get on with our day.
However, The Physicians' Desk Reference book lists over 100 side effects for NSAIDs including heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, hemorrhage, ulcer perforation and even kidney failure. In fact, these seemingly safe and harmless mainstays in our medicine cabinet can have devastating effects. NSAID-related gastrointestinal complications rank 15th among the most common causes of death in the US.
Taking the time to research safer alternatives will pay off in the end.
Tell-tale signs that you’re beginning to get arthritis
Morning joint stiffness is often the first symptom of a chronic problem, with creaking and cracking of joints on movement, and then pain during motion.
Your fingers feel stiff after typing a few hours; your knees hurt when you bend; there’s a nagging pain in the shoulder you injured a few years ago; your hip aches after exercise. Then there may be swelling and restricted movement, and eventually, loss of joint function.
What are the causes? Age, injury, chronic musculoskeletal overuse, structural abnormalities, calcium buildup, formation of uric acid crystals in the joints, joint infection, or infection of the kidneys, heart, liver or lungs can contribute to arthritic disorders.
Get the most from your joints without enduring pain
No one wants to feel pain, but as the population ages, one in six of us are now dealing with pain at a given moment. Lifestyle factors including the following can drastically reduce the amount of discomfort that you feel…
The following can also help prevent further pain, and enable your body to keep pace with your ambitions.
- participating in low-impact exercise to keep limber
- drinking more water
- avoiding foods that increase acidity (red meat, sugar, cooked foods, saturated fats, alcohol, processed carbohydrates)
- eating high-antioxidant foods (fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs)
- taking natural botanical pain remedies (rather than medications)
- slowing down to get adequate rest and allow healing when you injure yourself
- therapies such as acupuncture, physiotherapy and vibrational therapy
- Why do you get painful joints?
Healthy joints protect bone ends from physical wear and tear. Over time, repeated movements (even walking) can cause shocks, which cartilage in healthy joints will absorb.
As you age, softening of this cartilage can result in the loss of elasticity and in inflammation and pain. Why pain?Although pain is very subjective – what can feel painful to one person may not even be noticed by another – the physical perception of pain is relayed from the spot on the body where it is stimulated (like an injured knee) to nerve endings that sense the stimulus; they send the signal to the central nervous system, and then the brain receives the information for further processing so that action can be taken.Scientists are not sure why pain feelings vary so greatly, but one thing is for sure: if you’re not used to participating in a particular activity, almost any form of repeated movement can leave you with a reminder the next day. For those who push their personal edge during exercise, joint and muscle pain may be a regular occurrence. But tissue damage and inflammation at any level require attention to avoid repercussions including premature aging of the joints and the potential of acute injury down the road.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
|PerluxanÂ® (Hops, Humulus lupulus, 30% Humulone, strobiles)||350 mg|
|Fruit Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus, fruit) 3,240,000 FCC PU||90 mg|
|Devilâs-claw (Harpagophytum procumbens, 6:1, 420 mg DHE*, secondary root tuber)
|Boswelia (Boswellia serrata, 65% Boswellic Acids, gum oleoresin)||30 mg|
|Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15), whole cell) 40,000 SU||20 mg|
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum, fruit)||10 mg|
|EnzogenolÂ® (Radiata Pine, Pinus radiata, 80% Proanthocyanidins, stem bark)
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa, 50:1, 400 mg DHE*, rhizome)||8 mg|
|* Dried Herb Equivalent|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.